- https://github.com/wwkimball/yamlpath – YAML Path and Command-Line Tools (maybe not)
- https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stürzende_Linien – in German: “Stürzende Linien”
- https://learning.oreilly.com/library/view/the-book-of/9781457172410/ch16s02.html#perspective_tool – how to deal with perspective distortion using GIMP – from the “Book of GIMP”
- GIMP: Tools > Transform Tools > Perspective – it has a shortcut (⇧P), and also an icon in THE Toolbox
- https://learning.oreilly.com/library/view/practical-ansible-2/9781789807462/ (2020)
- https://learning.oreilly.com/library/view/mastering-ansible-/9781789951547/ (2019)
Accidentally I got one of the shortcuts wrong, and my MacBook’s colours were all mangled. This is how I got that issue fixed:
System Preferences > Accessibility > Display > Invert colours
We wanted to inform you that we will soon be disabling the recording feature from the TuneIn Pro app, meaning you can no longer record and playback live radio shows.
Unfortunately, we’re sometimes forced to terminate or modify elements within the app experience due to applicable law, licensing restrictions and/or business needs. We love that users are passionate about certain app functions and we’re truly sorry when this happens. We hope you’ll continue listening with TuneIn as we continue to evolve.
So what’s the reason for remvoving that feature?
- if you do trust that site, type “badidea” resp. “thisisunsafe” directly in chrome on the same page and Chrome will load the page!
- I am sort of breathless and outraged considering they keep me from displaying pages, that I want to display.
- https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-US/thunderbird/addon/owl-for-exchange/ – “Allows you to use your Exchange email accounts that use Outlook Web Access (OWA) with Thunderbird”
- https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-US/thunderbird/addon/exquilla-exchange-web-services/ – “Thunderbird email accounts connecting to Microsoft Exchange Web Services”
- https://www.beonex.com/owl/ – homepage of developers of both (owl and exqilla): Beonex GmbH, Wiesbaden
- https://exquilla.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030845251-What-is-the-difference-between-Owl-and-ExQuilla-Which-one-should-I-use- – comparison – basically: ExQuilla is based on some technology deprecated by Thunderbird, owl is the product to go for