pipe symbol at Apple keyboard

there is that nice article on where to find the “pipe symbol” / “pipe symbol” on an Apple keyboard. of course nowadays with Snow Leopard or “just” Leopard that’s all different. but it still (with a little fancy and curiousity) helped me finding out, how to get to that thing.

in short: System Preferences / Language + Text / Input Sources / Show Input menu in menu bar / Show Keyboard Viewer.
there you play a little with combinations of the shift key, the function key, and just try yourself!

alright, I actually completed this article — at the cost of letting my SO wait for my call to the gym. sorry for that!


Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.