- get the Kindle edition through your local Amazon, then DRM-ize and EPUB-ize it, that’s the best path for easy future access to this nice book
Save studio fees with pro-quality recording at home
Home Recording For Musicians For Dummies offers simple explanations on how to record music in a home studio, no matter your style, method, or sound. With expert guidance every step of the way, you’ll find the answers to your questions about choosing equipment, recording tracks, editing, mixing, mastering, and more. Updated to reflect the latest home recording technology, this new edition addresses styles from live bands to electronica with easy navigation to the information you need most. Beginners will find straightforward instruction on the fundamentals, while more experienced home recording engineers will appreciate insight to the tricks the pros use.
With home recording gear increasingly approaching professional quality, the home studio is no longer the domain of the DIY-or-die. Even professional musicians are saving studio fees by recording at home, and today’s plug-and-play technology makes high-quality sound accessible to those with a more amateur level of experience and budget. Home Recording For Musicians For Dummies gives you the information you need to set up your studio and use it like a pro:
- Choose the right gear for the job, and set up for quality sound
- Learn the fundamentals of recording, from choosing a mic to working with a mixer
- Master MIDI, multitrack recording, and audio capture for optimum sourcing
- Edit, mix, and master your tracks, and add effects to enhance your sound
Don’t let poor audio quality distract from your music. Find out what tools you need, how to use them, and how to follow the time-tested steps of making a record. You spend valuable time developing your talent, skills, and sound, so take a minute to learn how to make your music shine with the expert advice and easy-to-follow instruction in Home Recording For Musicians For Dummies.